Thursday, August 14, 2008

Connor's Quirks






So, being a first-time mom, I've realized that kids have the funniest quirks. For instance, Connor likes to parade around the house (clumsily, I might add) with mom's dress shoe on one foot and dad's running shoe on the other. Sometimes he tries to put our shoes on while he's wearing his own, which usually results in severe frustration and him chucking the shoe across the room. The kid likes to throw!

Or, he went through a phase of wanting to put things around his neck - we have to really watch him like a hawk! For instance, his blankie, the dishtowel hanging from the kitchen sink, the strap to my heart-rate monitor (for running) and headphones. I love the picture I snapped of him with the headphones - my little DJ!

Just this past week, he's started pulling at the back of his diaper if I don't put his shorts on right away, revealing his cute little butt crack. He hasn't started the dreaded taking-off-the-diaper routine yet, but I'm sure that's just one more little quirk I have to look forward to!

Still, I love my little man, silly quirks and all!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the plumber diaper! Hate the taking off the diaper stage - not all of kids did it - but the ones who did made all kinds of messes.

He is such a cutie. You could put up a picture of him everyday and you would be the most visited blog ever!

Rachel J. said...

How did he get such amazing curls?!

Adorable. Booty crack n' all~

Rozemary said...

Ah! he is just the most adorable thing EVER! Yumm! I want to snack on him!